Senior Instrumentation & Integration Engineer
About the Company
Since 2014, Ambisense has been driving innovation within the environmental space. Our technology platform optimizes the delivery of environmental risk assessment on some of the world’s largest infrastructure projects across industrial, O&G and waste verticals. AmbilyticsTM encompasses both IoT and AI solutions, combining information from remotely deployed field devices with contextual data sources such as weather, satellite, geophysical and operational data to build machine learning models. These models identify the relationships, patterns, and drivers hidden within the data and allow our customers to forecast and predict the behaviour of targeted environmental pollutants.
Your role as a Senior Instrumentation & Integration Engineer will be reporting to the Hardware Development Manager. The IoT and environmental monitoring market is expanding and growing fast. This role would be on the cusp of these advancements and reviewing technologies in the field and how we can integrate them into our existing IoT platform. Your role would have a strong awareness of customer demands and the latest technologies available to solve their problems. What are the latest advancements and how do we leverage it to our advantage in the market? We will help you achieve your professional goals through supporting continuous professional development and leading you into new and exciting areas of technology in the environmental sector.
- Strong work ethic and ambition. We have big dreams for the future and we would hope you would have the same
- Interest in sensors, data and environmental technologies
- A self-starter with high energy and a flair for and ability to work towards delivering goals. We’re a close-knit team that work daily with each other so teamwork and enthusiasm is vital.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail and high standard of quality of work.
How to Apply:
Apply with your CV, including a cover letter to: email@example.com – or share with friends/family if you think this key role in an exciting sector, may be of interest to them.
The successful applicant will be based in our HQ Dublin, Ireland.
- Degree in electronic engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sensor instrumentation, design, integration & product development
- Strong experience in project scope detailing, multitasking and product review
- Strong skills in design thinking, conceptualisation, prototyping and design for manufacture
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- Ability to be aware of commercial responsibilities and how new products directly contribute commercially
- Familiarity with sensor specifications & integration into existing systems
- Knowledge of Python, C and other programming languages an advantage
- Experience in PCB design, functioning circuit theory, design and implementation of off-grid remote sensor instrumentation is very advantageous