Field Engineer – North
About the Company
Since 2014, Ambisense has been driving innovation within the environmental space. Our technology platform optimizes the delivery of environmental risk assessment on some of the world’s largest infrastructure projects across industrial, O&G and waste verticals. Ambilytics encompasses both IoT and AI solutions, combining information from remotely deployed field devices with contextual data sources such as weather, satellite, geophysical and operational data to build machine learning models. These models identify the relationships, patterns, and drivers hidden within the data and allow our customers to forecast and predict the behaviour of targeted environmental pollutants.
Ambisense UK is currently looking for a full-time Field Engineer to assist with our growing workload.
- Maintaining and supporting Ambisense’s product portfolio in the field
- Field installation of new products
- Undertaking testing, calibration & installation of new and existing products.
- Training & supporting subcontractors on test/calibration/handling/installation of new & existing products
- Handling of RMA processes – debugging, fault finding and repair etc
- Completion of project documentation
- Liaising with clients and customer care
- Travel – regular travel within the UK required (mainly in the SE)
- Site Work – regular visits to site to maintain Ambisense products and assist sub-contractors
- A minimum of an HND in Electronic Engineering or related discipline or similar subject
- Valid CSCS card (preferable but not essential)
- IT literacy (MS package)
- Experience in the environmental industry preferred but not essential
- Must be competent in dealing directly with clients and sub-contractors in the field
- Ability to problem solve in the field and communicate site feedback into continuous improvement/development cycle
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Full UK driving licence