About the Company
Ambisense designs and builds field-deployable sensor technologies that feed into a centralized platform to automate and improve the delivery of environmental risk assessment. Our innovative technology is actively used to detect and mitigate environmental risk across infrastructure and brownfield redevelopments, air quality, waste management, and oil and gas sectors.
About the Role
The market for environmental risk management is undergoing rapid digitisation. This creates a huge range of opportunities for Ambisense to create a range of solutions to meet growing market needs. The market has historically been served by different types of products and services. To be successful, Ambisense wishes to attract an experienced Director of Marketing to help communicate our vision and our value proposition to target customers. The Director of Marketing will develop, own, and execute Ambisense Marketing Strategy and plan and lead a team of marketing professionals to execute a variety of growth marketing programs.
- Establish, own and execute the organization’s marketing strategy
- Lead, manage, and grow the Ambisense Marketing team
- Focus on Brand Building and driving the sales pipeline
- Formulate and execute KPI based processes to measure and improve performance
- Manage product and project budgets and deliverables for all marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Product and Sales team to craft winning customer acquisition strategies
- Drive accountability against delivery of key marketing programs in terms of impact on revenue and customer growth metrics
- Liaise closely with the CEO and other members of the Leadership Team
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrable interest in solving some of the world’s most pressing environmental challenges
- Educated to M.Sc or equivalent MBA or equivalent is a distinct advantage
- At least 15 years’ experience working in a similar B2B role with a successful scale-up company, ideally to exit
- Fluency in the delivery of a variety of digital marketing strategies
- Experience building multi-disciplinary marketing teams
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A key leadership role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious company.
- An opportunity to work with a ground-breaking and disruptive new technology.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A generous equity package, competitive base salary, and additional commission, and compensation packages based on success
Ireland or UK
Apply with your CV, including a cover letter to: [email protected]