About the Company
Ambisense provides end to end solutions to empower our clients to make data-driven decisions on pressing environmental issues. From fundamental methodology through IoT device design to managing and analysing presenting the data to our clients. We are commercially active in brownfield redevelopments, air quality, flooding, waste management and oil & gas sectors in the UK, Australasia, and Europe.
About the Role
You will be part of the R&D team, reporting to the head of R&D. The role is to work on our IoT platform “Ambilytics” product providing analytical insight from the collected data. The algorithms you develop will be implemented empowering a data-driven decision-making process for our clients.
- Develop algorithms
- Research and pose novel solutions to problems.
- Conduct case studies and examples of analysis methods.
- Understand and communicate the performance limitation of your proposed methodology.
- Coordinate your methodologies with the needs of clients and the operations team.
- Disseminate your methodology e.g. writing white papers, academic publications and presentations.
Skills & Competencies
- Educated to Ph.D. level in maths, physics, or related analytical subject.
- Experience with a range of machine learning techniques.
- Experience with statistical methods and analytics.
- Knowledge of modelling methods.
- Understand the compute requirement and performance limitations for mass deployment of the chosen analytical methods.
- The ability to prototype your methods, including knowledge of common data science languages e.g. python.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the air quality sector is advantageous.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation.
Dublin, Ireland. Remote working is possible, you will be expected to spend two days per week in the office.
Apply with your CV, including a cover letter to: [email protected]