what we do
Since 2014 Ambisense has been driving innovation within the environmental space. Our technology platform optimizes the delivery of environmental risk assessment on some of the world’s largest infrastructure projects across industrial, O&G and waste verticals. AmbilyticsTM encompasses both IoT and AI solutions, combining information from remotely deployed field devices with contextual data sources such as weather, satellite, geophysical and operational data to build machine learning models. These models identify the relationships, patterns, and drivers hidden within the data and allow our customers to forecast and predict the behaviour of targeted environmental pollutants.
We have expertise around instrumentation design, data management, analytics alongside our technology products.
We can design new types of instrumentation to help you solve otherwise very complex environmental problems.
we help our customers to
- Reduce monitoring costs by minimising time to site
- Obtain live and continuous information from remote sites
- Continuously monitor and troubleshoot problem locations
- Understand and minimise environmental risk
- Build useful datasets quickly and cost effectively to analyse problems
- Build predictive models for environmental processes
Ambisense began life as an Irish EPA STRIVE funded project developed in the National Centre for Sensor Research (NCSR) in Dublin City University, one of the largest and most successful research institutions of its kind in the world with annual income of €100M and 250 multi-disciplinary researchers working on novel sensing techniques for a variety of applications.