Marketing & Communications Manager
About the Company
Ambisense builds machine learning models utilizing field deployable sensor technologies & contextual data sources to simplify, automate & improve the delivery of environmental risk assessment. Our innovative technology is actively used to detect and mitigate against ground gas risks, accelerating the remediation of contaminated land sites and provides a cost-effective solution to long-term monitoring requirements. We’re commercially active in brownfield redevelopments, waste management and oil & gas sectors in UK, Australasia and Europe.
As the Marketing Manager for Ambisense, you will take the lead in developing and executing strategic marketing programs & campaigns to build our brand, support our sales teams & help us grow in our target markets & territories. The role will encompass managing all facets of our marketing & client communication activities including managing our brand and website – authoring/publishing content of relevance to our customers, running our annual Envirocon conference, coordinating attendance, marketing material and speaking opportunities at relevant events, applying for industries awards & funding opportunities and performing market research into new markets & growing our social media presence . It is envisaged that as the company grows, the successful candidate will build and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Strong work ethic and ambition
- Aptitude for and demonstrable interest in IoT, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Highly proficient in project management, scope detailing and multitasking
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working for VC/PE backed, high growth companies
How to Apply:
Please send all CVs including a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th March 2018
The successful applicant will be based in our HQ Dublin, Ireland.
- Degree in Business Studies/Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing experience in the technology sector (experience in environmental sector extremely desirable)
- Experience running and supporting marketing events
- Exceptional communication, writing and presenting skills
- Experience working and supporting sales team in different territories
- Well-rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and partners and customers.